A yield increasing formulation rich in amino acids. Contains plant L-amino acids (42.6%) obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis, and microelements.
Ideal for field, orchard, vegetable and flower crops. Stimulates cellular expansion and shoot elongation in adverse weather conditions.
- 1,00 l
- 5.00 l
- 25.00 l
- Extract of plant origin:
- organic nitrogen (N) 7.6%
- amino acids 42.6%
- organic carbon 21.0%
- iron (Fe) 1.2%
- manganese (Mn) 0.6%
- zinc (Zn) 0.7%
- improves effects of important enzymes and naturally accelerates plant growth and development
- increases plant productivity
- increases plant resistance to stress factors, including drought, frost, diseases, or soil salinisation
- L-amino acids in the formulation make cell walls more permeable to microelements, resulting in better plant "nutrition"
- significantly accelerates simultaneous absorption of other fertilisers and systemic pesticides, ensuring higher effectiveness and their most effective use
- rape, cereals, maize, sugar beet, potatoes: at the vegetation onset, at the 8-10 leaves stage, a dose of 1-1.5 L/ha
- fruit trees: from the break of dormancy to the harvest, 4-5 times, foliar application with other fertilisers and pesticides, 1.5-2 L/ha
- berry shrubs: 1-1.5 L/ha, 2-3 times
- vegetable crops: foliar application 3-4 times, 1-1.5 L/ha
- flower crops: foliar application throughout the whole cultivation cycle, at a dose of 1-1.5 L/ha
The dose refers to 300 L of water per hectare.