A bacterial bioformulation designated for improvement of environmental, sanitary and hygienic conditions in all types of livestock buildings, as well as in their surroundings. It is also intended to be used for microbiological processing of manure and slurry in tanks.
• 1 kg
• 5 kg
• 25 kg
MicroSan consists of a bacterial composite containing 2.275 x 10 9 CFU per 1 g, and of a starter, a start-up medium for quick multiplication of bacteria in the formulation.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum BB-241
- Bifidobacterium bifidum BB-108
- Bifidobacterium bifidum BB-94
- Bifidobacterium bifidum BB-77
- Enterococcus faecium EF-42
- Lactobacillus acidophillus LA-31
- Pedioccocus acidilactici PAL-34
- Reduced ammonium and hydrogen sulphide content in livestock rooms
- Reduction in unpleasant smells
- Reduction in pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi in bedding
- Reduction in respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract and leg disease rates in animals
- Reduced udder infection rates in dairy cows - a decreased number of somatic cells
- Reduced number of flies and their larvae, and dormant stages of endoparasites.
In livestock buildings: 2-5g/m2 every 14 days. Higher doses are recommended at initial stages of use.
Sprinkle the designated area with a calculated and weighted amount of the formulation in a possibly accurate way. MicroSan can be used with animals present at their boxes in the livestock building
For microbiological processing of manure and slurry in tanks, a dose of 20g/m3 every 14 days is used. Pour a calculated and weighed dose of MicroSan into a tank or introduce it through a closed sewage system.
MicroSan is completely safe for people, animals and environment even when overdosed, and does not require any special safety measures when it is used.